Since 1988, Aerofil Technology, Inc. has been focused on delivering extraordinary value for
their customers’ brands. For many companies, Aerofil has proven the most attractive option
when a decision is made to exit the manufacturing side of the business and outsource the
production of aerosol and liquid products. This is due to Aerofil’s reputation of being the
most responsive, collaborative, and operationally excellent independent contract filler in
the North American market. As Aerofil moves forward, they plan to remain an independent
aerosol filler and not own any brands that compete with their customers. All of their R&D
and innovation efforts are conducted jointly with their customers.
The Aerofil campus in Sullivan, Missouri includes a 400,000 square foot manufacturing facility, surrounded by four 30,000
square foot warehouses.
The campus features:
• 7 aerosol filling lines.
• 4 liquid filling lines.
• 4 custom special packaging lines.
• 2,500 square-foot, state-of-the-art Technical Center featuring R&D, Analytical
and Microbiology labs.
• A 180,000-gallon propellant tank farm containing DME, 152a, 134a, 1234ze,
CO2, Nitrogen, Hydrocarbons, and multiple blends.On-line labeling, shrink
sleeving and bundling at high-speeds.
• Aluminum and steel can handling capabilities.
• 52-trailer drop lot that allows Aerofil to pre-load trailers so your drivers spend
less time waiting, and more time on the road.
The Aerofil Leadership Team has the perfect blend of expertise in Lean Continuous
Improvement and experience in the packaging industry. With more than 300
years of combined experience, they are not only recognized as experts within the
industry, but are the guiding coalition of their Continuous Improvement philosophy.
In 2019, Aerofil will commission two new high-speed packaging lines. A new
high-speed liquid filling line capable of up to 200 bottles per minute and a
new high-speed aerosol filling line capable of over 200 cans per minute will
be operational in the 4th quarter. Aerofil will also invest in additional robotic
palletizers as part of their initiative to increase automation throughout the plant.
• Personal Care
• Aerosol filling
• Liquid filling
• Full service Technical Center
• Technical resource support
• Lab testing
Aerofil Technology, Inc.
225 Industrial Park Drive
Sullivan, Missouri 63080
30 Spray August 2018
Key Sales Personnel
• Ed Freesmeier, Vice President of Sales & Marketing – email@example.com
• Ryan Montgomery, Director of Sales & Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jan Coffman, Sales Manager – email@example.com