August 2018 Spray 33
BOV Solutions was the first company to offer bag on valve aerosol products
at scale and is credited for pioneering many of the products in the market.
Today, BOV Solutions produces bag on valve products and traditional
aerosol products servicing the sun care, cooking oil, over the counter drug, cosmetic, baby,
pet, household and food & beverage categories. BOV Solutions operates a FDA, USDA and EPA
registered manufacturing facility.
Our Plant Carries the Following Certifications
• SQF 2000 Level 3
• Sun screens: All level of SPF to 100+
• All sun screen technologies including chemical, mineral, plant derived,
organic and reef friendly.
• After sun care products including burn relief, cooling and soothing.
• Pure oil and water based emulsions.
• Oils in both non organic and organic.
• All oils available in BOV and traditional aerosol.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Virgin Olive, Refined Peanut Oil, Refined MCT/RBD, Coconut,
Avocado, Canola, Sunflower, Walnut, Flaxseed, Macadamia Nut, Original, Buttery, BBQ.
• Saline Sprays
• Nasal & Ear
• Burn Relief
• Muscle and Joint Relief
• Wound Wash & First Aid
• Skin Cooling and Relief
• All chemical EPA registered
insecticides including flea and tick.
• All organic insecticides.
• Ross Sklar: CEO
• Darin Brown: Executive Vice President, Operations
• Jim Leonardi: National Sales Manager
• Laurie Traum: VP Account Management
• Jeannie Codraro: VP Operations
New Technologies or Patents
• Patented beverage concentrates in aerosol for coffee and tea.
• Proprietary organic and botanical sunscreens.
• Proprietary OTC products.
• Proprietary new cooking oil sprays.
• Sun care
• Cooking oil
• Over the counter drug (OTC)
Coffee/Tea Technology has Evolved
See our ad on page 82
• Soothing Lotions.
• Night Care
• Hydrating Creams
• Air Care
• Cleaning products
• Patented Coffee and
Tea concentrate BOV
• Food & beverage
2400 N. Essex Ave
Hernando, FL 3442
Tel: 352 746 6731
A Starco Group Company