Women in Energy Conference
Sunday, May 20
1:00pm-4:00pm Kickoff Brunch: Leading Women in Energy Grand A
Leslie Weigle, Bluewater Advisory
Leading Women in Energy is a workshop that explores the holistic characteristics and unique
dynamics of contemporary female leaders. This session covers: owning your value, confident
conversations, personal coalitions, identifying your personal line-in-the-sand and self-care.
4:15pm-5:30pm Bioheat® & New Technologies
for “Non-Technical” Personnel
Ed Cardell, Warm Thoughts Communications
Improve your understanding of the benefits of today’s heating oil while helping customers
budget their energy dollars. From Bioheat® and ULS heating oil, to budget plans and service
plans, you will gain mastery over these topics.
4:15pm-5:30pm Strategies for Leadership Aspen
A panel discussion with the strong leaders of Women in Energy. Learn more about the
organization, its goals, and how you can make a difference in our industry and your career.
6pm Eastern Energy Expo Welcome Reception
Monday, May 21
8:30am-11:00am Ladies Who Lead Palm Springs
Ann Ward, Ward Certified Consulting
It’s time to use our superpowers to break through barriers, stereotypes and perceptions
and rise to the level we set, not one imposed by others. This session is designed to harness
the leadership power of women and will provide the structure to get results.
10:00am-2:00pm Understanding Your Budgets Aspen
Joe Vassallo, Oilheat Associates
This session will look at typical financial questions including: Is the company making a fair
return on its assets? What steps should be taken to improve profitability? Who is respon-sible
to make the changes necessary?
11:15am-12:30pm The Ugly Truth About Cash Cancun
Ruth King, HVACChannel.com
Discover 10 of the most dastardly, devious ways employees and vendors steal from you.
Put the procedures in place that keep 99% honest. The remaining 1%? Watch out!
2:30pm-3:30pm High Powered Communication Palm Springs
Ann Ward & Samantha James, Ward Certified Consulting
Learn to spot differences in how we communicate based on gender, generation and style.
This highly interactive session provides techniques to communicate more effectively, build
stronger relationships and laugh.
Cardell King James Vassallo Ward Weigle